Orijen offers professional one-on-one coaching for both your current and your aspiring leaders, and group coaching circles for your best and brightest. With a focus is on executive, leadership, and talent coaching, our coaches and facilitators help develop self-understanding, build leadership skills, develop flexible communication techniques and build personal presence.
Our coaches include former CEO’s, chairmen of boards and senior executives, both male and female. Our coaching programs include:
One on one coaching
Orijen’s one-on-one coaching is an intense process aimed at developing specific skills and achieving real and measurable behavioural change. Programs typically run for ten weeks and begin with a diagnostic assessment of leadership competencies and capabilities. We’ll identify key strengths and areas in need of development. Then in collaboration with the coachee (and possibly their manager), we’ll agree the desired program outcomes and how they will be implemented.
Our diagnostic methodologies include a combination of confidential interviews with the coachee and key stakeholders, 360-degree feedback to identify competency gaps and personality assessments that provide insights into the factors that underpin behaviour.
For the individual, the program:
- Improves individuals’ performance, targets and goals
- Increases openness to personal learning and development
- Helps identify solutions to specific work-related issues
- Enables greater ownership and responsibility
- Increases self-awareness
- Improves specific skills or behaviours
- Creates greater clarity in roles and objectives
- Corrects behaviour/performance difficulties
For the organisation, the program:
- Allows fuller use of the individual’s talents and potential
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- Produces higher organisational performance and productivity
- Increases creativity, learning and knowledge
- Intrinsically motivates people
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture and management style
- Improves relationships between people and departments
How it works
Group coaching is designed to build and strengthen then pipeline of talented women within an organisation. Coaching Circles are typically groups of ten women who meet monthly. During these meetings, each person has their own ‘airtime’ to present issues or challenges and to receive coaching from the rest of the group.
There are four core elements to ‘airtime’:
- Individuals present an issue or challenge
- Group collaborative inquiry to help the individual view their challenge in new ways
- Solo time for the individual to reflect on learning
- Group voicing of insights, shifts in perspective and next steps
Coaching modules, designed specifically for the needs of the members, provide building blocks and a focus for each session
Coaching circles are led by a professional coach facilitator who helps the group build skills quickly and become more adept at applying their learning back to the workplace. The facilitator develops the coaching theme at each meeting to enrich the learning process. Over time, the Circle becomes a very powerful community, driven by both a practical curiosity and an investment in the success of others.
Coaching circles help to build a greater capacity for listening, questioning, dialogue and feedback in the workplace and create a momentum for action and learning, well beyond the formal boundaries of the development initiatives that bring people together.
Members benefit from:
- Answers and ideas from group brainstorms
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Accountability and real progress in business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavour
- Real professional and personal growth and learning
Our coaching programs include:
- Senior executives and managers
- Board readiness for women
- Top talent development
- Women in management and leadership development
- Career management for women